Tips for creating ideas
1. What makes you angry or annoyed? What little thing would make a positive difference to your area?
2. It doesn't have to be a big idea. All idea start from small acorns.
3. By sharing your idea you can then enable others to add their knowledge, experience or viewpoint.
4. Add to other people's ideas - even just voting if you like it or adding your idea or views.
5. Listen to what is going on around you; what's being said in your neighbourhood, or letters in the local newspapers - all can be starting points for new ideas.